Tetras™ Peptide Synthesizer
The Tetras™ is the only asynchronous multiple peptide instrument available today capable of performing independent peptide synthesis with variable scales, activations, lengths, and sequences.
The Tetras™ provides versatility with ease of use and cost effectiveness by allowing the user the freedom to dictate the chemistry and by using low cost bulk chemicals and consumables.
Flexibility and uncompromised reliability make the Tetras™ the instrument of choice for your peptide synthesis needs.
Tetras™ is asynchronous and can synthesize up to 106 peptides of variable scales and chemistries.
- Use of Separate, Disposable Reactors Eliminates Cross-Contamination
- Small Reactors (106 Total Simultaneous)
- 3 - 4 mL Working Volume
- 10 mg up to 300 mg (Depending on Resin)
- 30 μmol to 100 μmol
- Medium Reactors (35 Total Simultaneous)
- 25 mL Working Volume
- 100 mg up to 1000 mg (Depending on Resin)
- 100 μmol to 500 μmol
- Large Reactors (21 Total Simultaneous)
- 40 ml working volume
- 500 mg up to 3000 mg (Depending on Resin)
- 250 μmol up to 1000 μmol
Tetras™ can accept up to 32 Completely Separate Injection Stations
- Digitally Controlled Metering Pumps
- Each can be either Internally (250 mL Bottle) or Externally (No volume Limit) Supplied
- Standard Compliment of 8 External, 24 Internal but fully customizable to any customer requirements.
- Externally Supplied Stations Draw from Fluid Supplies through a 1/8” OD Hard Walled Tube no more than 5’ distance from the Tetras.
- Internally Supplied Stations Draw Fluids from A Needle / Septa Interface
- 250 mL Bottle
- Accurate Dispense Volumes down to .05ml
- Maximum Dispense Rate = 25 mL / Minute
- All Stations are Compatible with Amino Acids, Solvents, and Reagents
- Fluid Paths are Constantly Monitored for Leaks through use of Optical
4 Purge Stations
- Deliver Inert Gas to Empty Reaction Wells of Fluids
- Purge Stations Deliver DMF / NMP in Addition to Nitrogen for Extremely Fast Wash Cycles
- Increases Machine Speed by 45% with a Minimum Number of 40 Peptides Running Simultaneously
- Preloaded Protocols
- Customizable, User-Defined Protocols
- Create your Own based on Chemistry Preferences
- Each Peptide, up to 106) can use Separate Protocols During the Same Synthesis
- Add or Remove Peptides at will
- As Peptides are Completed, the Tetras can be Paused Momentarily for Removal of any Completed Peptides
- New Peptides are Added to the Current Run in the Same Way.
- E-Mail Notifications on Syntheses States
- Chemical Checklist
- Calculates Volumes and Weights for all Synthesis Materials
- Glass Doors Equipped with Safety Interlock System
- Machine Stops When Doors are Opened
Optional Vent Blower
- For Fume Removal where Venting Systems are Weak
- 1 Nitrogen Supply Inlet, ¼” OD Tube Ready
- Gauges Display both psi and kPa
- 4” Adapter for Vent Connection