Tetras™ Peptide Synthesizer
The Tetras™ is the only asynchronous multiple peptide instrument available today capable of performing independent peptide synthesis with variable scales, activations, lengths, and sequences.
The Tetras™ provides versatility with ease of use and cost effectiveness by allowing the user the freedom to dictate the chemistry and by using low cost bulk chemicals and consumables.
Flexibility and uncompromised reliability make the Tetras™ the instrument of choice for your peptide synthesis needs.
Tetras™ is asynchronous and can synthesize up to 106 peptides of variable scales and chemistries.
- Use of Separate, Disposable Reactors Eliminates Cross-Contamination
- Small Reactors (106 Total Simultaneous)
- 3 - 4 mL Working Volume
- 10 mg up to 300 mg (Depending on Resin)
- 30 μmol to 100 μmol
- Medium Reactors (35 Total Simultaneous)
- 25 mL Working Volume
- 100 mg up to 1000 mg (Depending on Resin)
- 100 μmol to 500 μmol
- Large Reactors (21 Total Simultaneous)
- 40 ml working volume
- 500 mg up to 3000 mg (Depending on Resin)
- 250 μmol up to 1000 μmol
Tetras™ can accept up to 32 Completely Separate Injection Stations
- Digitally Controlled Metering Pumps
- Each can be either Internally (250 mL Bottle) or Externally (No volume Limit) Supplied
- Standard Compliment of 8 External, 24 Internal but fully customizable to any customer requirements.
- Externally Supplied Stations Draw from Fluid Supplies through a 1/8” OD Hard Walled Tube no more than 5’ distance from the Tetras.
- Internally Supplied Stations Draw Fluids from A Needle / Septa Interface
- 250 mL Bottle
- Accurate Dispense Volumes down to .05ml
- Maximum Dispense Rate = 25 mL / Minute
- All Stations are Compatible with Amino Acids, Solvents, and Reagents
- Fluid Paths are Constantly Monitored for Leaks through use of Optical
4 Purge Stations
- Deliver Inert Gas to Empty Reaction Wells of Fluids
- Purge Stations Deliver DMF / NMP in Addition to Nitrogen for Extremely Fast Wash Cycles
- Increases Machine Speed by 45% with a Minimum Number of 40 Peptides Running Simultaneously
- Preloaded Protocols
- Customizable, User-Defined Protocols
- Create your Own based on Chemistry Preferences
- Each Peptide, up to 106) can use Separate Protocols During the Same Synthesis
- Add or Remove Peptides at will
- As Peptides are Completed, the Tetras can be Paused Momentarily for Removal of any Completed Peptides
- New Peptides are Added to the Current Run in the Same Way.
- E-Mail Notifications on Syntheses States
- Chemical Checklist
- Calculates Volumes and Weights for all Synthesis Materials
- Glass Doors Equipped with Safety Interlock System
- Machine Stops When Doors are Opened
Optional Vent Blower
- For Fume Removal where Venting Systems are Weak
- 1 Nitrogen Supply Inlet, ¼” OD Tube Ready
- Gauges Display both psi and kPa
- 4” Adapter for Vent Connection
"I have been designing and synthesizing peptides going on 30 years. I have used a variety of different automated instruments with in situ and pre-activation capabilities. The TETRAS stands out by far as the best instrument I have used. Currently, I am producing thirty 50 umol scale peptides, four 300 umol peptides and 1 mmol scale peptide all at the same time. The TETRAS continually produces top notch peptides and with its highly proficient software allows you to quickly install and develop new protocols and easily define new monomers. The TETRAS rarely has major service issues and the service department and engineers are very accessible and are always there when you have a question or concern. Troubleshooting is very straightforward when you become an average user. This instrument has been running nonstop every week for over 6 years. "
W. Scott Dodson
Principle Peptide Chemist
“The TETRAS is great for multi-peptides synthesis. This instrument saves us over 30% of time spent synthesizing peptides compared to other multi-channel synthesizers we have. We can add new peptides even when the synthesizer is running. The TETRAS is so easy to fix. The best part is the synthesizer can still work even with some stations are down. All we have to do is send the individual stations back to be repaired and replace with the new stations. The synthesizer works even when some stations are out for repair which results in no down time at all. “
Jie Shao Logistics Manager
SciLight Biotechnology LLC
“For nearly a decade, Advanced ChemTech’s Tetras has been a core member of our chemistry lab. It is a workhorse that enabled the development of 3BP’s peptide drug pipeline.Thanks to its modular design it has a near to zero downtime –faulty dispense stations can be brought back into operation in no time. The communication with the Advanced ChemTech team regarding questions is always very productive. With full conviction, I can recommend the Tetras to labs striving for an expansion of their parallel peptide synthesis capacity.”
Senior Manager Peptide Synthesis
3B Pharmaceuticals GmBH